|Set:||The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-Earth Tokens|
Whenever your Ring-bearer attacks, draw a card, then discard a card.
Whenever your Ring-bearer becomes blocked by a creature, that creature's controller sacrifices it at end of combat.
Whenever your Ring-bearer deals combat damage to a player, each opponent loses 3 life.
The Ring Tempts You
As the Ring tempts you, you get an emblem named The Ring if you don't have one. Then your emblem gains its next ability and you choose a creature you control to become or remain your Ring-bearer.
• The Ring can tempt you even if you don't control a creature.
• The Ring gains its abilities in order from top to bottom.
• Once it gains an ability, it has that ability for the rest of the game.
• Each time the Ring tempts you, you must choose a creature if you control one.
• Each player can have only one emblem named The Ring and only one Ring-bearer at a time.
Formas de pago
Tu información de pago es procesada de forma segura. No guardamos los datos ni tenemos acceso a la información de tu tarjeta.